Thank you for supporting UK manufacturing. We really appreciate it!
These are made in the UK at our workshop and are 100% waterproof so are ideal for saving your car or van seats not just from wear and tear but also from oil, grease, drink and food stains, dog hairs and general grime.
The covers have elasticated hems around the seat squab and come down approximately a third way down the back. There is a click shut buckle to secure the seat cover in place.
- Easiest to fit and remove
- Cover extends approximately a third of the way down the back of the seat - allowing easy access to map pockets
- Can be used on vehicles with armrests.
- Very versatile to fit a range of vehicles.
- These are not suitable for bucket style seats.
- Not suitable for models with side airbags in the seats. (However they can be fitted to use when working on the vehicle)
Suggested suitable models: Supermini's, small to medium hatchbacks and saloons, etc
Sizes are in CMS (for the small/standard seat cover sizes are approximate as they can be fitted to a range of sized seats).
Top of seat to angle of seat: 80-90cm
Side to Side: 50-64cm
Angle of seat to edge of seat (base): 42-45cm
Side to Side (base): 50-55cm
Back (does not extend all the way down the seat): 50-64cm
Our reputation is built on quality so the material is a hard-wearing 100% Waterproof Polyester which is a durable and quality textile with a slightly textured surface for comfort.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping is free within the UK. We also offer an express postage option.
There are various shipping rates for international orders.
We use Royal Mail or DPD.
Returns and Refunds
We offer 3 months to return for any reason.
We can arrange an exchange or refund as necessary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.